You can transfer your Bible content and translations between your devices using your TecartaBible account
- Please start the Tecarta Bible app on the device that has your translation(s)
- Tap the gear icon/tab to view the library
- In the top toolbar tap the icon with 3 dots to view settings
- Tap Sign in
- Sign in to your TecartaBible account. OR if you do not have one, tap Create New Account (If you need to create a new account please make sure you activate your account by clicking the link that was sent to your email)
- Once signed in, tap Sync Now to manually uploaded your Bible data to the cloud
- On your second device, open your Tecarta Bible app (if you do not yet have our app you can download our free Tecarta Bible app from the App/Play Store)
- Go to the Tecarta Bible Settings again
- Sign In using the same TecartaBible account
- Tap Sync Now
- Exit settings and go back to the My Settings drawer (you will see a list of categories)
- Tap to expand the My Content category and locate your translations
- You will notice that the icon on the right will look like a downward arrow. Tap this downward arrow to download your Bible(s)
- The Bible(s) will download in the background. When it is finished, you will see that your Bible(s) still appears in the My Content category but it now has a checkmark next to it. This checkmark indicates that your translation is now ready for offline use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.