You can transfer your Bible content and translations between your devices by using a FREE TecartaBible account
- Please start the Tecarta Bible app on the device that has your translation(s)
- Tap the My Settings drawer (looks like a gear)
- In the top toolbar tap the More button (looks like 3 circles)
- Sign in to your TecartaBible account. OR if you do not have one, tap Create New Account (If you need to create a new account please make sure you activate your account by clicking the link that was sent to your email)
- Once signed in, tap Sync Now to manually uploaded your Bible data to the cloud
- On your second device, open your Tecarta Bible app (if you do not yet have our app you can download our FREE Tecarta Bible app from the App/Play Store)
- Go to the Tecarta Bible Settings again
- Sign In using the same TecartaBible account
- Tap Sync Now
- Exit settings and go back to the My Settings drawer (you will see a list of categories)
- Tap to expand the My Content category and locate your translations
- You will notice that the icon on the right will look like a downward arrow. Tap this downward arrow to download your Bible(s)
- The Bible(s) will download in the background. When it is finished, you will see that your Bible(s) still appears in the My Content category but it now has a checkmark next to it. This checkmark indicates that your translation is now ready for offline use.
I can not transfer the information between the the two tablets because the previous tablet tablet Jesus Calling by Sarah Young was stolen. How may get Jesus Calling on my new tablet without having to pay for it again? I have been issed a new credit card with a chip; it has the same 16 digit number but a different CVC code. I am to avoid paying for the app again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.