To turn on Split Screen mode (parallel mode)
- Start the Tecarta Bible app
- Rotate your device to landscape
- Tap the My Settings drawer (looks like a gear)
- On the top toolbar, tap the Split Screen button (button has two columns of 4 horizontal lines) to activate Split Screen mode.
- Go back to the My Settings drawer
- Tap on the the My Content category to expand it and see a list of purchased Bibles
- Now tap on a translation's name and you will be prompted to view the translation in the left or right screen
- Tap again on a different translation's name and you will be prompted to view the translation in the left or right screen
- Close the drawer and enjoy :)
Can you fix the problem of showing the translation on the right in landscape (horizontal view) on iPhone 5s (iOS 9)? My Settings drawer is blocking the view.
I'm trying according to instructions you've given to view two Bibles at once NIV Study Bible and Amplified version but I can't seem to do it. I get the Amplified on left but on the right when I tap content it asks me all the time if I want to turn study Bible off.
To view a Study Bible's study notes side-by-side a translation is a little different:
Please sign in to leave a comment.