To view a Study Bible's study notes side-by-side a translation
- Start the Tecarta Bible app
- Rotate your device to landscape
- Tap the My Settings drawer (looks like a gear) to see a list of translations
- Tap the Study Mode button (button has 1 column of 4 horizontal lines) to disable Split Screen mode.
- Now expand a category (either My Content or Study Bibles) and tap on Study Bible's name (IE: NIV Study Bible) to view it. (Tap the "Try it" button to stream a Study Bible for free)
- Notice that there is a 3rd branding drawer located beside the My Settings drawer. Tap on this branding drawer to open the Study Bible resources
- Select the far right tab to view the study notes side-by-side your translation
Can you fix the problem of viewing a Study Bible's study notes side-by-side a translation on iPhone 5s (iOS 9)?
Sorry for the confusion :(
The iPhone 5s actually does not support this side-by-side feature. Only phones with large screens (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus) will be able to support the side-by-side viewing of study notes.
I get to step 6, then I am lost. I don't know what "a third branding drawer" Is? I see the Bible, gear and pencil "drawers" but those are always there. It seems when there is study Bible content, that a box in the text appears, which if pressed displays the study Bible content.
First thought is your help should have pictures to illustrate he help - a picture is worth a thousand words.
Secondly, it seems that these instructions may be outdated and the version of the Tecarta Bible for its that I have works differently than described in this article. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.