If you created an TecartaBible account but your app states that your account has been activated yet...
...this means that the status of your TecartaBible account is still pending and that your account's email still needs verification. Here's how to verify your account's email:
1. On your personal computer (PC) or Mac, please start the Google Chrome browser
2. Navigate to email's website (IE: www.gmail.com or www.outlook.com)
3. Sign in using your email and password
4. Open up the TecartaBible account activation email
5. Click on the link in the email to verify your account's email and to complete your activation
If you need a new activation email sent to you:
1. Start the Tecarta Bible app on your Android or iOS device
2. Tap the My Settings drawer (looks like a gear)
3. In the top toolbar tap the More button (looks like 3 circles)
4. Sign In to your TecartaBible account
5. Wait 10 seconds and then click on the "Didn't work" button on the bottom of the page
If for some reason you are not receiving our activation email, it might be that your email domain is filtering the email. We suggest that you add email@example.com to your email's address book (or contact list) so that future emails won't go to Spam or be filtered.