Google's Android will not allow two separate apps to communicate with each other and that is why you are unable to see translations across separate apps.
However, the Tecarta Bible app is meant to be used so that you can access all of your translations from just a single app ("Bible").
Having all your translations under one app allows you to switch between translations a lot quicker, be able to take advantage of the Split Screen feature, and to help save storage space on your Android device (since you will only have one app, instead of multiple).
You can combine your multiple Tecarta Bibles into one app by using a TecartaBible sync account
- Start one of your Tecarta Bible apps
- Tap the My Settings drawer (looks like a gear)
- In the top toolbar tap the More button (looks like 3 circles)
- Sign in (or Create a New Account if you don't have an account with us). Let's call this app, App A.
- Perform a sync with App A. This will transfer all the content (notes, bookmarks, etc.) and translations to our website (www.TecartaBible.com)
- Open another Tecarta Bible app (App B), sign in (using the Settings Menu) with the same TecartaBible account you used for App A.
- Perform a sync with App B. All your content and translations (from App A) will now be available in App B