How to search:
- Open your Tecarta Bible app
- Tap on the tab labeled "Search" in the bottom right-hand corner of the app
- Tap on the section at the top of the screen labeled "Keyword Search"
- Tap on the search bar and type in a phrase (e.g: light), then tap "Search"
- A list of search results should appear. To quickly navigate to that verse in the translation that it appears in, simply tap on the verse text.
Search result actions:
- To access other tools that you can use on a verse, simply tap on the down arrow next to a search result to expand it. Below is an overview of these tools and what they do:
- The "Context" button allows you to see the verses surrounding the verse that your search term appeared in.
- Pressing any of the buttons with translations labeled on them will switch the verse/search result to that translation. Tapping the button labeled "All" will bring up a list of that verse in every translation offered by Tecarta.
- The "Copy" and "Share" icons will allow you to copy this verse to your clipboard or share it.
- You can also select multiple verses to copy or share at one time. Simply hold down on a verse, then tapping on any other verse you'd like to select. Then, tap the appropriate icon to copy or share in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: To search for verses containing only the exact word or phrase you are searching for (e.g light instead of light and lightning and lighter), surround the search term with quotation marks.