Tecarta Bible searches over 40 different translations be default. If you don't want a particular translation to be used in search, you can turn it off:
- Open Tecarta Bible
- Tap on Search in the bottom bar
- Tap the "Keyword Search" tab at the top
- Under the search bar, there is an oval button labeled "Translations". Tap this button
- From here you can enable (blue checkmark) or disable a translation
- When finished, swipe down from the top of the sheet to close the "Translations" filter
You can also filter books of the Bible to narrow down your search results. Simply tap on the "Books" filter button located to the left of the Translations filter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.