Tecarta Bible offers a search offered by no other application or website. While most searches are limited to a single translation, Tecarta Bible searches across 40 different Bible translations to ensure you find the exact verse you are looking for.
Search can be performed at the top of Home or by tapping Search in the bottom bar:
- Open Tecarta Bible
- Tap Search in the bottom bar
- Tap inside "Search the Bible" bar
- Type in a phrase (e.g: light), then tap "Search"
- A list of results will appear. To quickly navigate to that verse, simply tap on a search result.
- Tap on the down arrow on the right of a result to copy, share, view in context, or compare with other translations.
- To set your favorite 3 translations, filter books of the Bible or filter translations, tap on the pills located under the search bar
Note: To search for verses containing only the exact word or phrase you are searching for (e.g light instead of light or lightning or lighter), surround the search term with quotation marks. Boolean searches also work by using "and" "or" between words.