We understand that having access to the Internet is not always available. Tecarta Bible allows you to download audio in advance so that you can listen to God's Word offline when you don't have Internet access.
To download audio for offline use:
- Open Tecarta Bible
- Tap Bible in the bottom bar
- Make sure that you are viewing a Bible Translation
- At the top of your view, tap the speaker icon in the pill
- An audio "sheet" will appear
- In the center of the sheet will be the audio type that's currently selected. Tap the down arrow to go to Audio Settings
- Choose either Narrated Audio or High Quality TTS
- Tap Settings in the bottom right
- Tap the download arrow next to a book that you wish to listen to offline (please make sure you are downloading while connected to WiFi)
Please sign in to leave a comment.