You can change chapters by simply swiping left or right to move forward one chapter or back one chapter. Here’s how:
- Open your TecartaBible app
- Tap on the Read tab in the bottom toolbar
- Swipe from the right side of the screen to the left to move forward one chapter.
- Swipe from the left side of the screen to the right to move back one chapter.
You can learn how to navigate to a different book or over multiple chapters at once by clicking here.
If you want to navigate to a specific book, chapter and verse by using the "book navigation" page, which you can access by tapping on the text at the top of the screen that indicates the book and chapter you are currently in (i.e John 1). Here's how:
- Open your Tecarta Bible app
- Tap on the "Read" tab in the bottom toolbar
- Tap on the text at the top of the screen labeled with the book and chapter you are currently in. This should be inside a gray "pill" shape next to the translation you are currently using.
- Tap on the book, then the chapter and verse you'd like to navigate to. If you'd simply like to navigate to the beginning of the book, or the start of a chapter, hit the button labeled "Go To" in the upper right-hand corner to navigate there instead