You can create a note by opening up My Notes from the Read tab. Here’s how:
- Open your TecartaBible app
- Tap on the Read tab in the bottom toolbar
- Tap on the blue button in the bottom right-hand corner (containing an icon with 3 squares and a plus sign)
- Tap on the button labeled “Add View”
- Under Recent, you should see a title labeled “My Notes”. Tap on it to open it in “split-screen” mode (for more information on Views and how to open them in full-screen mode, click here.
- You should see a button with a plus icon at the top of the window that just opened (next to the text labeled My Notes). Tap on that icon, then hit “New Note” to create a note.