In order to use titles offline (without an Internet connection), you’ll first need to purchase them in your TecartaBible app. If you’ve already purchased them, you can simply navigate to them in the Library and then download them for offline use. Here’s how:
- Open your TecartaBible app
- Tap on the Read tab in the bottom toolbar
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Tap on “Store”
- Locate the content you want to download (you can do so by either tapping through the various tabs and scrolling to find a title, or by tapping on the search bar at the top and searching for the title you want to use)
- Once located, tap on the title you want to download
- If you haven’t purchased this content yet, go ahead and tap on the button labeled “Buy” and offline access will unlock. If you’ve already purchased it, tap on the button labeled “Download” to access your content offline.