All your content will remain intact and will appear inside the new app when you update your app from the Google Play Store or Apple's App Store. However we always recommend backing up your content just in case.
If you haven't updated to the new app yet:
- Open your old Tecarta Bible app
- Tap on the gear tab/icon to view the library
- In the top toolbar, tap the icon with three dots which will take you to settings
- Tap the Sign In button (if you don't see a Sign In button, go ahead and tap Last Sync/Sync Now)
- Sign in with an existing Tecarta account or create a new one to back up your content
- Once you have successful synced your content, you are ready to update your app :)
If you have already updated to the new app:
- Open your Tecarta Bible app
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Sign in
- Sign in with your Tecarta account and you will recover all your previously backed up content
I don't see #3 therfore 4-5 cannot be followed in transfering my previous created content such as notes, & highlights, folders, etc. to the new app from my old phone which carried the Tecarta app.
After you select the home button, there is neither an "add view" to tap therefore there is no tap notes selection, neither does the tap settings button have a "sign in" button to tap, do I need an update of the tecarta app ?
It sounds like you may be using the Legacy version of our TecartaBible app, instead of the beta version of our app (which these instructions are for). :( Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you transfer your content over using your TecartaBible account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.